State & Local Taxation
State and local tax obligations present some of the most complex challenges that businesses must navigate. Constantly changing regulations and differing compliance requirements across numerous jurisdictions can make staying current with your various tax obligations challenging.
Anchin’s State & Local Tax Group (SALT) Group has developed special expertise in state and local tax issues and can work with you to help reduce your tax exposure and remove the administrative burden of compliance.
We work with a wide range of businesses from entrepreneurial startups to large public corporations to design solutions to best fit their business needs. Anchin keeps current on ongoing changes in tax laws and regulations in a wide variety of jurisdictions so we are well-positioned to create tax-saving opportunities for our clients.
State and local tax planning services for a range of industries:
- Evaluate filing requirements and nexus issues
- Allocation and apportionment consulting
- Domicile and residency planning
- Strategic refund/opportunity review
- Sales tax compliance review – state by state
- Analyze internal controls and procedures for sales and use tax
- Sales tax reverse audits/refund studies
- Unclaimed/escheatable property assistance
- Voluntary disclosure filings
- Tax examination representation
- Protest filings and answering correspondence
Download PDF Brochures