Succeeding in today’s crowded legal market is a difficult challenge. Expertise in practicing law just isn’t enough anymore. Organizational structure and administrative functions need to be as efficient as possible.
A long-range strategic vision is required to ensure the healthy future of your firm. You need the best information and analysis at your fingertips to make informed decisions about important business issues.
Anchin addresses succession planning and firm management challenges of today’s law firms, as well as the traditional range of assurance/financial reporting and tax services. Our Law Firm Group provides services optimized and customized for the unique structure and environment in which today’s law firm operates. Our experienced team services law firms in all different practice areas, sizes, geographical locations, and entity types.
Anchin is a fully independent accounting and advisory firm that has been servicing Law Firms for over 30 years.
Our Law Firm group understands the challenges a law firm faces, whether it’s strategic planning to develop the next generation of leaders or developing tax-effective compensation and partner retirement plans, a well-run business model and strategy is the key to law firm success.
- Tax compliance, credits and incentives
- Audited, reviewed or compiled financial statements
- Entity level Income Tax planning for SALT including PTET
- International, state and local taxation nexus studies
- Succession planning
- Operational and internal control reviews
- Partner compensation models
- Mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence procedures
- “Best practices” review of partnership agreements
- Pension and retirement planning and maximizing of plan benefits
- Cost segregation & lease reviews to maximize benefits/reduce costs
- Customized financial analysis and reporting to help understand profitability
- Enhancing billing processes, improving collections, and managing overhead
- Estate planning for partners/shareholders
- Cash flow projections
- Compensation and benefits
- Litigation, forensic and valuation