Client Accounting Advisory Services
Businesses today need to optimize their accounting and finance functions and align them with their goals in order to grow. Improving cash flow, maximizing efficiency and minimizing costs are all important considerations.
Anchin’s Client Accounting Advisory Services (CAS) group provides services geared toward managing your accounting and finance responsibilities and improving your company’s performance and bottom line.
We have a proven track record of assisting clients who are operating in a remote work environment.
Engaging a highly-rated accounting, tax and advisory firm with a wealth of diverse experience is the preferred option for many companies. By leveraging technology, we use critical business data to partner with you to deliver the tools and guidance you need, where and when needed, in order to help you make the best-informed decision for your organization.
Anchin’s expertise encompasses a wide range of industries, including consumer products, technology, manufacturing and distribution, life sciences, public relations and advertising, real estate, construction and architecture, and engineering.
A Customized & Dedicated Anchin Team
Building on our reputation for quality and reliability, Anchin created a CAS team that is led by industry expert partners including a veteran CFO/COO with over thirty years of experience. Our team leaders will personally be involved in all aspects of your work and will be your main points of contact.
The CAS business model is designed to maximize tax efficiencies and integrated with the firm’s tax department. This approach gives you an internal accounting function that is integrated with high-level expertise. This support, combined with the benefits of outsourcing, makes Anchin CAS the obvious choice for growing businesses.
Benefits & Outcomes
Many organizations have found that outsourcing their accounting and finance functions adds efficiency and allows management to better focus on growth, operations, and strategic initiatives. Management is also relieved of employee turnover, onboarding, training, PTO-related costs, and other overhead, resulting in cost savings and an improved bottom line. CAS services are especially effective for organizations that find hiring and training trustworthy accountants time-consuming, costly and challenging.
Additional benefits may include:
- Access to our team – Our experienced team of financial executives and industry experts is available to you at all times, to provide a range of services and bridge the gaps in your accounting.
- Scalability of resources and workforce – Whether you need accounting or CFO-level advice, we can provide the appropriate services and expertise at the right time. If the size and scale of your organization change, we can immediately adapt our services to all of your needs.
- Seamless integration with your team – Working with your existing leadership and staff, the accessibility and scalability we provide create a smooth process as your organization changes.
- The Anchin network – Our team of industry thought leaders and experts provide in-depth knowledge across the gamut of business services.
- Best practices – Implementation of best practices as they relate to reducing redundancy, improving statutory compliance, technology, and industry challenges. This also enables us to provide you with more accurate and timely reporting and the ability to make real-time adjustments to your organization.
Accounting services include:
- Financial reporting
- Cash management and reconciliation
- Sales tax and other local tax compliance
- Payroll and benefit administration
- Bill payment services (bank and credit cards) – including expense tracking and expense allocation
Advisory services include:
- Budgeting – design, tracking, and comparison
- Preparation for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Audit readiness preparation and assistance
- Cash flow projections
- Industry-specific analysis and benchmarking
- Developing performance summaries, including KPIs and dashboards
- Recommendations for business improvements
Results / Successes
Reconciliation of historical records for a large distributor
We were engaged by a large distributor to reconcile, adjust and restate historical multi-year financial statements to comply with GAAP in contemplation of the sale of a business by its founders. This project involved the completion of multi-year proofs of cash, balance sheet account reconciliations, the restatement of revenues to conform with GAAP, estimations of key allowances and reserves and computation of normalized EBITDA.
Prepared IPO records for a large retailer
Worked with a large retailer to assist in preparing the company’s records for an IPO, which included researching and reporting on complex accounting and financial reporting matters relating to lease obligations, stock-based compensation, complex debt instruments and impairment of long-lived assets. We also prepared the financial statements in accordance with SEC reporting requirements, prepared analyses of key accounts and supported the independent accountants in their audits of the financial statements. Subsequent to the successful IPO, we assisted management in the preparation of interim and annual financial statements and in responding to SEC comment letters.