Tax Planning & Compliance
In these times, it is an absolute necessity for every business to have the best tax advisors available.
Anchin has an extensive tax department staffed by dedicated professionals, many with an advanced degree in taxation or law. Members of our tax department specialize in areas such as corporate tax and transactions, individual tax, estate and gift taxes, sales use taxes, international and interstate taxation, personal financial planning, and pension and profit-sharing plans.
With the size, breadth and experience of our tax department, we are able to grapple with the toughest tax issues and achieve the most favorable results for our clients.
Planning is the emphasis in our tax department. A tax specialist is assigned to your account. Tax planning is a year-round activity. With enough lead time, we can be creative and give you more flexibility and options to eliminate, reduce or defer tax obligations. With a clear understanding of your business and objectives, our audit and tax professionals work together to effect tax savings, which are frequently quite substantial.
On the personal side, a carefully designed pension plan, profit-sharing plan, or program of gifts, trusts and estate planning can help build a financial base for you and your family, now and in the future.
Expert tax planning & compliance consulting services include:
- Personal financial planning
- Estate, trust and gift planning
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Dispositions of business assets or stock
- Liquidations and distributions
- Distribution planning for qualified plans
- Deferred compensation and retirement planning
- Pension, profit-sharing and 401(k) plans
- Cafeteria and flexible benefit plans
- Charitable foundations
- 529 plans
- Tax credits and incentives
- Tax return preparation for corporations, partnerships, individuals, trusts, estates and other entities
- International taxation
- Representation before federal, state and local taxing authorities, including tax examinations, filing protests and answering correspondence
- Resolution of tax examinations, notices, desk audits