Business & Risk Advisory
Business Advisory Services Provide Critical Resources for Growth and Transition
As every business leader knows, sustainable success is the product of managing much more than financial performance; it relies on the ability to make well-informed decisions, take calculated risks and cultivate strategic relationships. Anchin’s business advisory services guide you beyond the numbers to prepare and position your organization for the future.
- The Anchin Executive Network (AEN) connects you with proven senior talent to power your management team, opens the door to new career opportunities, and provides essential training to develop the next generation of leadership.
- AnchinNEXT will help you develop the roadmap to a successful transition for your business – to the next generation in your family, to your key employees, or via strategic acquisition.
- Anchin’s Business Risk Services Group provides high-level expertise from industry and technical specialists to help companies manage risk at a strategic and operational level.
- Many organizations have found that outsourcing their accounting and finance functions adds efficiency and allows management to better focus on growth, operations, and strategic initiatives. Anchin’s Client Accounting Advisory Services are especially effective for organizations that find hiring and training trustworthy accountants time-consuming, costly and challenging.
- If you need to present an air-tight case for litigation, valuation or other dispute resolution, we’ll bring in recognized technical professionals who can support your position with unassailable credibility.
- For clients in highly regulated industries, Anchin provides specialized compliance and financial accounting services that include proactive monitorships, investigations, data collection and analysis to meet internal and stakeholder needs.
- When there’s a business sale, merger or acquisition in the wings, Anchin offers extensive resources to help you define a desired outcome, anticipate possible obstacles and negotiate a successful transaction.
- For clients in construction and related industries, we provide workers’ compensation case management services and corporate loss control programs.
- And for owners of architecture, engineering and construction firms, Anchin offers integrated, industry-specific services to optimize growth and plan for transition or exit.
- Business Riskarrow_right
- Client Accounting Advisory Servicesarrow_right
- Emerging Manager Platformarrow_right
- Executive Networkarrow_right
- Growth, Transition & Exit Strategiesarrow_right
- Litigation, Forensic & Valuation Servicesarrow_right
- Regulatory Compliance & Investigationsarrow_right
- Transaction Advisory Servicesarrow_right
- Workers' Compensation Reviewarrow_right