Businesses today need to optimize their accounting function and align it with their goals. Improving cash flow, maximizing efficiency, minimizing costs and identifying tax savings opportunities are all important considerations. Anchin’s Client Accounting Advisory Services (CAS) group provides services geared toward managing performance and improving profitability.
We service clients across a wide range of industries, including: consumer products; real estate; construction, architecture and engineering; technology; public relations and advertising; and manufacturing and distribution.
Having thorough, clear, concise and fully compliant accounting is imperative. Opting for a highly-rated independent accounting firm with industry expertise, instead of training and trusting junior level employees with the important task of running the accounting and finance function is the preferred option for many companies.
Through technology and expertise, we use critical business data to deliver the tools and guidance you need where and when needed, in order to help you make the best decisions for your business.
A Customized & Dedicated Anchin Team
Building on our “gold standard” reputation for quality and reliability, Anchin created a Client Accounting Advisory Services (CAS) team that is led by industry expert partners including a veteran CFO/COO with over thirty years of experience.
While Anchin’s industry experts may not be the day-to-day contacts for CAS clients, they are ready to assist as opportunities arise. The CAS business model is designed to maximize tax efficiencies and integrated with the firm’s tax department. This approach gives you an internal accounting function that is integrated with high level expertise. This support, combined with the benefits of outsourcing, makes Anchin CAS the obvious choice for growing businesses.
Benefits & Outcomes
Many companies have found that outsourcing their accounting services adds efficiency and focus by saving time and resources otherwise spent on training and employing staff. Client accounting and advisory services are especially effective for growing companies where hiring and training trustworthy accountants is time consuming, costly and challenging. Anchin’s CAS group also leverages its industry expertise and technology to manage your cash flow and improve your profitability.
CAS is also beneficial for foreign entities that are establishing U.S. offices. By choosing Anchin CAS, you are able to leverage our long-standing network of organizations, industry leaders and consultants to your benefit in setting up and maintaining an office in the U.S.
Additional benefits may include:
- Access to our team – Members of the team are available to you at all times, to provide a range of services and bridge the gaps in your accounting.
- Scalability of resources and workforce – Whether you need accounting or CFO-level advice, we can provide the appropriate services and expertise. If the size and scale of your business change, we can immediately adapt our services to your needs.
- Seamless integration with your business – Working with your existing team, the accessibility and scalability we provide creates a smooth process as your business changes.
- The Anchin network – Our team of industry thought leaders and experts provides in-depth knowledge across the gamut of business services both locally and globally.
- Best practices – Implementation of best practices as they relate to reducing redundancy, improving statutory compliance, technology and industry changes. This also enables us to provide you with more accurate and timely reporting and the ability to make real-time adjustments to your business.
Accounting services include:
- Cash management and reconciliation
- Accounting and reporting
- Loan and escrow representation and management
- Sales tax and other local tax compliance
- Payroll and benefit administration
- Bill payment services (bank and credit cards) – including expense tracking & expense allocation
- Record-keeping / document management
- Lease abstracts
- Pre-Independent audit services
- Audit representation for workers compensation and others.
- Capital call monitoring (basis schedules / capital reconciliation)
- Foreign Reporting and Withholding Tax
Advisory services include:
- Budgeting – design, tracking and comparison
- Preparation for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cash flow projections
- Industry-specific analysis and benchmarking
- Developing performance summaries, including KPIs and dashboards
- Performance summaries (KPIs / dashboards)
- Analysis of key business drivers
- Recommendations for business improvements - advice on key actions to improve your KPIs, improve efficiencies, reduce costs, increase profitability
- City Landlords' Biggest Property Tax Hurdle Still to ComeAugust 6, 2020
Property owners have been pleading with city and state officials to offer tax relief ahead of the July 1 deadline amid waves of rent nonpayment from tenants and empty properties. Lawsuits between tenants and their landlords are clogging up the courts, and the future of retail remains murky.
Still, landlords have been putting aside money for taxes for months and collecting enough rents over the course of the pandemic to foot their July 1 property tax bill, said Robert Gilman, head of accounting firm Anchin, Block & Anchin's real estate practice.
- Industry Executives Take Long View on COVID RecoveryJuly 17, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic is likely to infect the city’s real estate sector well into next year, according to a new survey of C-Suite executives.
- Bridging the Post-Pandemic Gaps in Your Accounting Team with Client Accounting Advisory Services (CAS)June 24, 2020
COVID-19 has dramatically affected the world economy, consumer spending, business management and operations. Businesses around the world have had to mobilize quickly to make changes to be able to stay open and be profitable during this crisis. They have had to call upon their trusted tax and legal advisors to best decide how to make the necessary adjustments to their operations to stay afloat. Anchin’s Client Accounting Advisory Services (CAS) team can help you get through this crisis and beyond.