The Anchin Executive Network (AEN) is a multi-dimensional networking initiative that is built to assist executive-level finance and accounting professionals with whom Anchin has a relationship. Through AEN's contacts and clients, executive level professionals will have access to new opportunities, educational and professional development, and exclusive networking events and content.
Who is the Anchin Executive Network?
AEN is comprised of senior-level finance and accounting professionals who we have established a relationship with including clients, alumni, former clients and others who have been introduced to us through our current business networks.
New Career Opportunities
The Anchin Executive Network will provide opportunities that are limited to members of the program. Due to our close, consultative relationship with hundreds of growing tri-state area companies, we will be able to provide direct access to executives searching for new financial professionals to join their management teams. Your membership will include bimonthly electronic newsletters with a variety of executive positions and relevant resources. Our goal is to help you find the position you’re looking for, while serving as a bridge to Anchin’s clients and friends.
Educational and Professional Development
AEN will provide complementary continuing professional education classes and resources for members of AEN. We will provide educational opportunities through our CPE for CFOs program, along with our industry-focused teams, producing live seminars and events, webinars, and presentations exclusively for members. Topics will include financial and business reporting, taxation, and other hot button financial issues currently affecting the business community. Anchin is certified to provide continuing professional education credits.
Exclusive Networking Events and Content
AEN has many long time established relationships in the business community and this will serve as a resource for its members. Anchin hosts dozens of industry events per year and members of AEN will have access to these networking opportunities. AEN will also hold periodical networking events focused on bringing together tri-state region finance and accounting executives. Additionally, AEN members will have unique access to thought leadership and other content produced by Anchin and its affiliates.
- CFO (Distribution) – Brooklyn, NY
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Well known and established national Distribution Company headquartered in NYC with distribution centers across the country is seeking a seasoned and dynamic C-Level Accounting/Finance professional to work with the CEO to execute a strategic action plan to grow the business, increase profitability and enhance efficiencies across the distribution centers.
The CFO will report to directly to the CEO and will be a key member of the executive team. The CFO will manage the financial affairs of the company and direct financial department staff. The CFO will analyze operating results, recommend actions for improving efficiency and profitability and prepare a monthly analysis of operating performance and financial condition to be reported to the CEO and Board Manage all banking and other professional relationships. The CFO will also implement effective internal controls and policies and procedures and interact with vendors and other outside parties to achieve reporting and operational objectives. The candidate should also have experience managing inventories, optimizing distribution efficiencies and driving profitability across an organization. The candidate should have the ability to be self-directed and take a leadership role in the strategic, financial and operational management of the company.
• Have the ability to develop and execute an action plan to grow the business, increase profitability, enhance efficiencies and bring the company to the next level.
• Have the ability to evaluate and perform due diligence on potential acquisitions.
• Recommends and executes special projects to improve the operational and financial performance of the distribution centers and company as a whole.
• Oversees all aspects of company finances and ensures control over company assets and expenditures.
• Maintains the company’s system of accounts and recommends new methods for improving efficiency and profitability.
• Ensures the accuracy of accounting systems and financial reporting and develops internal controls and financial reporting policies and procedures to enhance operational efficiency.
• Directs the preparation of the monthly comprehensive reporting package of results of operations and financial condition for reporting to the CEO and Board.
• Develops a comprehensive and timely budgeting process across the organization.
• Actively manages inventory for purposes of maintaining optimal levels and managing carrying costs and identifying slow moving items to be actively promoted.
• Manages daily cash position and is responsible for reviewing cash disbursements.
• Reviews all key contracts and agreements.
• Minimum 10+ years as a high level financial executive/Chief Financial Officer.
• CPA certification a plus.
• eCommerce experience a plus.
• Strong analytical and leadership skills
• Well organized and detail oriented; must be able to multi-task
• Must be able to effectively interact with the CEO and President and meet deadlines.
• Experience with managing and developing staff.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Candidate must be willing to take a hands-on approach to the job.
B.A. in Accounting/Finance. MBA is a plus.
Please send resume to Steve.Mandell@anchin.com