Michael Greenfield, CPA, CGMA, is a partner and member of Anchin’s Consumer Products Group.
In his 17 years of experience, Michael has worked extensively with retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and service companies. His clients range from rapidly-developing companies to well-established businesses, and he focuses on assisting them with mergers and acquisitions, and securing financing.
Michael is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Accounting and Auditing
- Food and Beverage
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Key Takeaways from Anchin's CPG Roundtable – Fashion CompaniesOctober 30, 2020
On Wednesday, October 21, Anchin hosted a virtual roundtable featuring professionals in the fashion industry discussing their experiences navigating through COVID’s unprecedented challenges, and providing insights into what the future may entail as we embrace the new “normal”.
- A Timely Message from Marc Federbush and Anchin’s Fashion GroupMay 26, 2020
In continuing to provide relevant and useful information with the fashion industry in mind, these pieces highlight M&A, which is widely predicted to bring about major, rapid changes in the fashion industry in the post-COVID landscape.
- An Update from Anchin's Fashion Group on PPP Loans and Other ReliefApril 23, 2020
The Fashion Group at Anchin encourages you to work with professionals that have a deep understanding of the CARES act, its updates and how they provide relief to fashion businesses.
- The Impact of the New Revenue Recognition Standard for You and Your Consumer Products BusinessNovember 12, 2019
Resources from our 11/12 session covering the five-step model and industry specific considerations for Consumer Products companies.