News & Press

Anchin Private Client Group Has Been Recognized With Family Wealth Report and Magic Circle Awards

May 31, 2023

(Pictured above: Anchin’s Elizabeth Zabludoff accepts the Family Wealth Report award.)

The Anchin Private Client Team is delighted to announce that we have earned two new awards for exceptional service to private clients and high-net-worth individuals and families. We received the ‘Accountancy Advisor’ award at the Tenth Annual Family Wealth Report Awards 2023, a program which has honored Anchin in each of the last five years. Anchin Private Client has also won the Accountancy Firm of the Year – USA award in the bronze category at the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2023.

The annual Family Wealth Report Awards program recognizes the most innovative and exceptional firms, teams and individuals serving the family office, family wealth and trusted advisor communities in North America and around the world. The judges for these awards represent family offices, private banks, trusted advisors, consultants and other service providers.

Anchin’s Kevin Brown accepts the Magic Circle Award.

The Magic Circle Awards have been honoring leading law firms, trust companies, family offices, tax advisors and investment managers for over 17 years. The awards are judged by a panel of private wealth advisors; the judges’ vote counts for 90% of the final outcome, with the other 10% determined by public online voting.

These accolades speak to Anchin’s continued commitment as a 100 years strong, independent firm providing families, businesses and funds with the support needed to achieve their goals in a time when many accounting firms are experiencing consolidation.

Anchin’s Jared Feldman attends the Family Wealth Report Awards.

“We are honored that Anchin has been recognized by these prestigious organizations,” says Jared Feldman, Leader of Anchin’s Private Client Group. “These awards are a testament to the dedication and skill of our talented team, who consistently go above and beyond to meet and exceed the unique needs of our clients, and a reflection of our relentless commitment to anticipating the evolving needs of high-net-worth individuals and families and addressing them with immediate and forward-looking guidance that results in peace of mind.”

Contact Jared Feldman for more information.