Tax Planning in Changing Times
We invite you to join us for a virtual event to discuss the impacts and opportunities that current and proposed tax changes may present, and to highlight what you should know to better prepare you, your family and your business for the new year.
Key Topics we will discuss include:
- Major federal tax legislation that has passed or is pending, and how it impacts you, including:
- The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022
- The Build Back Better Act
- Complex retirement plan reform known as the “SECURE Act 2.0”
- Important changes to business depreciation rules effective
January 1, 2023
- Important estate planning matters and what to know to prepare for the future
- Current updates on State and Local Tax (SALT)
- International tax considerations and planning, including:
- The Corporate Transparency Act
- GILTI (global intangible low-taxed income)
CPE credit will be offered for this program.