State and Local Tax Considerations During the Pandemic: What A&E Firm Executives Need to Know
WhenJanuary 27, 2021
11:00am — 12:00pm
Join Anchin and ACEC New York for a timely webinar on the Business and State Tax Implications of remote working during the pandemic and New York State’s changes in Pass-Through Entity Taxes. This webinar will help both owners and individuals understand the wide range of state tax issues and new developments.
Topics will include:
- Company payroll tax withholding obligations for telecommuting employees
- Convenience of employer rule application to workers located in certain states
- Residency and domicile implications of the temporary shelter-in-place rules and remote work environment
- Business income state tax implications of teleworking from various jurisdictions
- Other types of business tax exposure due to remote employee physical presence
- Sourcing of service revenue among telecommuting states
- Opportunity to reduce taxes based on sourcing
- Utilization of pass-through entity taxes as an effective SALT cap workaround
Alan Goldenberg - Principal and Anchin's State & Local Tax Leader
Phillip M. Ross - Partner and Anchin's Architecture & Engineering Leader
Click here to register. 1 CPE credit will be provided.