FRA Private Investment Fund Tax Master Class
WhenJune 22, 2021 — June 23, 2021
Anchin is a proud platinum sponsor of this virtual event:
Foundation Research Associates has been listening to your feedback and has decided to switch to a virtual format for their 12th Annual Private Investment Fund Tax Master Class streaming live on the same dates: June 22-23, 2021.
From the comfort of your home office, experience great opportunities to network, interact with peers and speakers, and obtain education credits, all while enjoying front-row access to this one-of-a-kind comprehensive program providing everything you need to know to not only safeguard your fund from costly tax legislation misinterpretations, but thrive in a new era.
What does virtual attendance include?
- An unprecedented opportunity to participate in a LIVE video-streaming event plus connect with speakers and attendees during all sessions
- Video replay of all sessions with access to each presentation even after the event ends for up to 90 days
- Information-rich, live interactive discussions with valuable takeaways to include:
- Insights on the current administration’s tax ideas and priorities to plan ahead
- How management companies across the nation are handling allocation and filing requirements with employees working remotely across state lines
- Tips to maximize the temporary relief from interest expense deductions and NOL limitations and carryback rules
- Clarity to identify the tax consequences of capital interest versus carried interest
- Strategies to reap the benefits and avoid the perils of passive foreign investment companies (PFICs)
Sign up today for low virtual rates, and save even more with group discounts!