FRA Private Investment Fund Tax and Accounting Forum
Anchin is a proud platinum sponsor and chair of this upcoming event:
The FRA Private Investment Fund Tax & Accounting Forum is a one-of-a-kind, comprehensive program that provides you with everything you need to know to not only safeguard your fund from costly tax legislation misinterpretations but thrive in the post-pandemic era. Join us for the industry’s most complete and concise tax and accounting event for both private equity and hedge funds:
- Legislative Update: Planning for Biden’s tax proposals and their impact to carried interest, benefits and rates
- CFO Roundtable and Cybersecurity: Stay in the know and learn what’s top of mind for finance leaders
- Alternative Investments: Discuss how to account for and report cryptocurrency
- Market Sourcing: Learn which states are enforcing taxing GPs and at what threshold, for year-end apportionment
- Tax Capital Reporting: Learn how to communicate the new K-2s and K-3s to investors, and how the forms will help and hinder
Updated Health & Safety Protocols as of 9/15/2021:
*Proof of Vaccination Required*
All attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and FRA staff must provide proof of COVID-19 full vaccination to gain access to the event.
Face Coverings Expected
Face coverings are expected for all individuals for the duration of the event, in accordance with CDC recommendations.
Health Screening Upon Arrival
All attendees will be asked to certify several statements upon check in, indicating they have not been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days and are not displaying any symptoms.
Hand Sanitizing Recommended
Hand sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the event, in conjunction with the CDC recommendation of thorough hand washing.
Physical Distancing Appreciated
Physical distancing will be encouraged, plus there will be a color-coded system for attendees to display their comfort level for interacting with others.