Financial Services Coffee Chat: Year-End Tax Planning
Due to an unforeseen speaker conflict, our year-end tax planning event for the Financial Services industry will be moving to virtual-only on December 15th.
If you had already registered, please re-register via the Zoom link. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Main topics to be discussed include:
- Tax Loss Harvesting
- Tax Planning Using Wash Sales
- NYS/NYC Pass-Through Entity Tax (PTET) Update
- Abandonment of Partnership Interest
- Bonus Depreciation & Section 179 Deductions
- Excess Business Loss Limitations Refresher
- Qualified Small Business Stock (QSBS)
CPE: 1 Credit in Tax
Prerequisites/Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
For additional information, please contact Kimberly Elardo at 212.863.1455 or by email at [email protected].