Building a New Era: Opportunities and Challenges for Design and Construction
Register now for Anchin’s 16th annual State of the Construction Industry event on Tuesday, November 16, 2021, presented in cooperation with the New York Building Congress (NYBC), the American Council of Engineering Companies of New York (ACEC New York) and the Subcontractors Trade Association (STA). This event will feature an outstanding panel of industry executives and will provide an incredible opportunity to network with industry leaders. This year’s event begins at 8:00 AM with a breakfast reception and networking. Please note that all virtual attendees should join at 8:30 AM via the link that will be provided to them.
One of the premier construction events of the year, this event is attended by CEOs, CFOs and other executives in the architecture, engineering, construction and real estate industries who want to learn about trends and network with other top executives.
Panelists will include:
- Johnny Evers, President and CEO of ACEC New York (Moderator)
- Greg Kelly, President and CEO, STV Group
- Julia Murphy, Managing Principal, USA + Canada East Practice Leader, SOM
- Elizabeth Velez, President of the Velez Organization and Chairperson at New York Building Congress
Click here to participate in a brief “State of the Industry” survey. Results will be shared with all registrants. We look forward to receiving your feedback!
In-person tickets are $125 and students are $60.
Virtual tickets are $50 and students are $25.
Proof of Vaccination and Picture ID Required for Entrance
In compliance with NYC directives, Anchin and Club 101 will require proof of vaccination from all attendees. Attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination, as well as a picture ID before entrance to the venue is permitted.
Below are the acceptable forms of proof of vaccination:
- A photo or scanned copy of your CDC vaccination card (preferred)
- A screenshot image of your vaccination record from the NYC COVID Safe App
- A screenshot image of your vaccination record from the New York State Excelsior App
- A photo or scanned copy of your official vaccine record
Seating is limited, so we urge you to register as soon as possible.
For additional information, please contact Kimberly Elardo at 212.840.3456 or by email at [email protected].
Thank you to our industry supporters: