Articles & Alerts
Introducing Anchin’s COVID-19 Resource Team
The federal, state and local governments have passed legislation offering unprecedented relief to businesses and individuals dealing with COVID-19 issues.
To assist you with evaluating the broad range of programs now available, we have established the Anchin COVID-19 Resource Team, a coordinated group of experienced professionals that will work alongside your engagement teams, in claiming the benefits you need to meet your cash flow, maintain your workforce and handle other critical challenges.
The Anchin COVID-19 Resource Team is comprised of more than 20 experienced professionals. The team will:
- Coordinate benefits between multiple programs
- Plan for maximum benefits
- Monitor new programs and updates to existing programs
- Answer specific questions on programs and benefits and the application process
- Assist with identifying and assembling information required to claim benefits
- Communicate directly with lenders and government agencies including the IRS on program questions
- Evaluate benefits from a tax efficiency and refund approach
- Provide related firm training and client education sessions
The Anchin COVID-19 Resource Team members will also deliver critical updates and information on accessing relief and benefits in areas including:
- SBA Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Loans and Loan Forgiveness
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program
- Families First Paid Sick Leave and Family and Medical Leave Benefits
- Taxpayer Recovery Rebates
- Retirement Plan and Withdrawal Relief
- Employee Retention Tax Credits
- Payroll Tax Deferral Program
- Net Operating Loss Carryback Refunds
- Excess Business Loss Relief
- Business Interest Deduction Limitation Relief
- Accelerated Depreciation Provision for Qualified Improvement Property
- Charitable Deduction Relief
Anchin’s reputation has been built on delivering a coordinated strategy to enable you and your business to successfully overcome the challenges you face.
Our COVID-19 Team will use that expertise to help you navigate today’s unique obstacles in coordination with your Anchin Relationship Partner.
Please contact us at [email protected].
Disclaimer: Please note this is based on the information that is currently available and is subject to change.