Anchin Webinar: Tax Reform Discussion – How will the Bill Affect You? Get the Answers; Not Just the Facts
The Trump Administration passed an intricate and complex tax reform bill just before the close of 2017, but what will this mean as we move into 2018?
Anchin assembled a panel of top professionals from varying viewpoints, including Real Estate, Financial Services, Professional Services, Technology, and Private Client to have a Q&A session on the effects of:
- the pass through entity deduction,
- interest expense limitation,
- carried interest provision,
- new NOL rules,
- and the excess loss limitation.
This recording of Anchin’s live webinar also features real-time questions from the attendees and contains polling questions that allowed the attendees to receive CPE credit for the webinar. Unfortunately, as it is a recording, replays are not eligible for the CPE credit. However, if additional questions arise that are not covered in the session, please reach out to any of the speakers listed below or your Anchin Relationship Partner for more information or clarity.
The webinar features insight from:
- E. George Teixeira, CPA, MS – Tax Partner, Financial Services and Private Equity Groups
- Steven D. Lando, CPA – Tax Partner, Law Firms Industry Group
- Marc Wieder, CPA – Partner and Co-Leader, Real Estate Group
- Jeffrey Bowden, PFS – Tax Principal, Financial Services and Real Estate Groups
- Brent T. Lessey, CPA, MS – Tax Manager