Thank you very much for your interest in a career opportunity with Anchin.
As one of the top-rated public accounting firms in both the state of New York and the U.S. we are always looking for talented and career-minded individuals to add to the value and quality of our company. Please contact David Finkelstein at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Anchin is one of the oldest and most prominent accounting and consulting firms in the New York metropolitan area. For almost a century, we have maintained a tradition of providing the highest quality of professional services to our clients. Today, our firm is ranked as one of the top accounting and consulting firms in the country.
Due to our continuous growth, we are seeking Audit, Tax and Consulting Professionals with 3 – 10 years of recent public accounting experience, who possess strong analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills. We offer significant career growth opportunities for highly motivated individuals with entrepreneurial attitudes who are dedicated, enthusiastic, and prepared to meet the challenges of client service. Members of our professional staff typically focus on specific practice areas determined by their experience, knowledge, and interest.
We are seeking professionals who can identify key business issues and integrate their work with our clients' overall business objectives. We have opportunities available in the above practice areas, as well as the following industry groups:
Architecture & Engineering
Food and Beverage
Manufacturing and Distribution
Interns and Entry-Level Positions
At Anchin, Block & Anchin we recruit most of our entry-level staff directly from colleges. We participate in the on-campus recruiting programs of several northeastern colleges to find top candidates for our entry-level positions. If you are an undergraduate or graduate accounting major looking to jump start your professional career, we'd love to see you at your school's career fairs and on-campus interviews. We visit schools in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Maryland each fall. To find out if Anchin will be at your school's recruiting events this year, contact your school's career center.
We typically attend career fairs in September and October and schedule our on-campus interviews shortly afterward. Students who interview with us successfully on campus will be invited to a second round of interviews at our office in New York City. The second round interviews will give students an opportunity to meet with partners, management and staff who will be able to share their experience with Anchin and answer students’ questions about the firm, education and careers in public accounting.
We generally interview students in their final year of college and who will be graduating with the 150 credit hours now required by most states for the CPA certification. Those who are successful in the second round, in-office interviews receive offers for full-time opportunities with the firm to begin the following fall after their graduation. For more information regarding the campus recruiting process or entry-level positions within Anchin, write to David Finkelstein at email@example.com.
Outside Recruitment Agencies
Anchin is open to establishing relationships with recruitment firms in the interest of finding qualified candidates to fill certain positions with the firm.
However, we prefer that a written contract for recruitment services be entered into with our Human Resources Department prior to the submission of any candidate information. Anchin will not be responsible for any fees or claims over unsolicited candidate information that is submitted to us. In such instances as we do receive candidate information where a contract is not in place, it will be assumed that the recruiter is waiving any claim for future compensation. Please contact David Finkelstein at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Senior Manager to Partner – General, Strong Technical Skills, Business Development
- Manager to Senior Manager with Mfg. and Distribution (Food and beverage is a plus)
- Manager - Real Estate Group
- Senior to Senior Manager/Director with Construction and/or Architect/Engineering Knowledge
- Supervisors (3-6 years experience) - General, Construction exposure, Real Estate, Food and Beverage, Legal/Professional Services
- Seniors to Supervisors (3-5 years experience) - General, Construction Exposure, Food and Beverage
Private Client Group/Business Management:
- Senior Manager/Director/Partner
- Manager with minimum of 7 years of experience
- Director to manage the team
- CFO/Controller background or Experience with Outsource from a firm
- Strong technology skills, exposure to Quickbooks and Bill.com a huge plus
- Proven track record of developing business is preferred
- State Tax Credits and Incentives
- Senior Manager to Partner with expertise in NYS, NYC and surrounding states tax credit and incentives including energy programs and other grants
- Tax Seniors through Managers that specialize in R&D Tax Credits
- Trust & Estates
- Staff through Partner
- C-Corp Experience
- Manager or Senior Manager
- State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Director to Partner (Minimum 10 years)
- General tax background is a plus
- Supervisor to Manager (5+ years of experience) (Private Foundation Knowledge is a Must)
- Senior (Private operating and Non-Operating Foundation returns) (Private Foundation Knowledge is a Must)
- Senior (3-6 years) with strong entity experience in partnerships and S-Corps
- Manager to Senior Manager with strong entity experience in partnerships and S-Corps (Manufacturing background is a plus)
- Tax partner with a focus on flow through entities (S Corp and LLC) and knowledge of individual tax to handle business client groups.
Litigation/Forensic and Valuation:
- Partner – Intellectual property Expertise
- Senior Manager/Director/Partner – Matrimonial Experience
- Senior Manager/Director – Proven history of Business Development
Transaction Advisory Services:
- Manager through Director– Due Diligence