Building Blocks For Success
Russell Safirstein Leader - Anchin Digital Risk Solutions, President - Redpoint Cybersecurity
- arrow_rightCorporate Governance
- arrow_rightData Governance
- arrow_rightData Analytics
- arrow_rightEmployee Benefit Analytics
- arrow_rightEnterprise Risk Management
- arrow_rightProcess Optimization
- arrow_rightProject Management
- arrow_rightRegulatory Compliance
- arrow_rightRobotics Process Automation
- arrow_rightSarbanes Oxley Compliance (SOX)
- arrow_rightSOC & PCI Readiness Assessments
- arrow_rightVendor Risk Management
Russell Safirstein is the leader of Anchin’s Digital Risk Solutions (ADRS) group and President of Redpoint Cybersecurity. ADRS delivers and develops technology-driven risk and compliance advisory, and analytics-based services. Redpoint is a subsidiary of Anchin that delivers and develops cyber security services and consulting.
A Senior Executive and a progressive thinker, Russell has been successful in bringing non-traditional solutions to an ever-changing work environment by combining audit, accounting, risk, compliance and technology in successful business engagements. He is a proven risk, audit and technology leader with more than 25 years of experience advising clients in a wide range of industries, including financial services, healthcare and management consulting. Russell is a highly regarded and sought after speaker on issues related to technology, audit and risk practices.
Prior to joining Anchin, Russell was a Partner with PragerMetis Technology, leading their AI and Machine Learning initiatives, in addition to their cybersecurity and risk advisory practices. He co-founded several AI and technology services companies and holds several AI related patents. He was head of internal audit for a number of financial services public companies, from a FinTech startup through a Fortune 30 insurer. Russell started his career with KPMG (Peat Marwick) in their Financial Institution practice.
Russell received his B.B.A in accounting from Adelphi University.