Ehud "Udi" Sadan
Udi Sadan is a Senior Advisor at Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP, with 30 years of industry experience. His clients include high net worth individuals, family offices and closely held businesses, many with international affiliations. Udi brings his clients hands-on experience in managing large businesses on a daily basis.
Udi is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA).
In addition to English, Udi is fluent in Hebrew.
- Accounting and Auditing
- Family Office Support and Business Management
- Private Client
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Anchin Private Client Wins NYSSCPA Family Office Cup for Second Consecutive YearAugust 14, 2017
Anchin Private Client, the preeminent accounting, tax and consulting firm for high net worth individuals, families, and family offices has captured the New York State Society of CPAs’ annual Family Office Cup for the second consecutive year. Anchin Private Client, a specialized group within New York-based accounting firm Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP, developed the winning presentation based on the topic of “Family Legacy.”
- Are you a member of the Sandwich Generation?April 28, 2017
Five critical steps for adult children to take when handling the financial affairs of their parents
- Looking Beyond Brexit: Planning for What May Come NextJune 30, 2016
The chief challenge to consider is the heaping dose of uncertainty that has suddenly been thrust into the political and economic global scene. Uncertainty is unsettling.