Anchin’s Financial Services Practice Awarded Best Accounting Firm for Start-Up & Emerging Funds by HedgeweekAnchin in the NewsNovember 3, 2020
We are pleased to share that Anchin has been named Best Accounting Firm for Start-Up & Emerging Funds by Hedgeweek. Such awards continue to recognize the quality of Anchin’s Financial Services Practice and distinguish the firm from competitors within the industry.
The 2020 Hedgeweek U.S. Awards recognize the achievements of the leading hedge fund managers and their services providers.
“Anchin is truly honored to be chosen for this award,” said Jeffrey I. Rosenthal, CPA, Partner-In-Charge of the Firm’s Financial Services Practice. “Anchin prides itself on the excellent service and added value we provide to clients, and we are immensely proud to accept such awards which result directly from the efforts of our team.”
With decades of experience supporting the Financial Services community, Anchin earns such honors by delivering financial reporting, tax and advisory to investment partnerships, hedge funds, funds-of-funds, private equity funds, off-shore funds, master-feeder structures, broker/dealers, mutual funds and investment advisers. Anchin has also established an affiliate in the Cayman Islands, Anchin, Block & Anchin (Cayman) Ltd., to provide audit services to funds registered there.
In addition to this esteemed award from Hedgeweek, over the last several years, we have also been honored to win the following awards:
- Named "Best Accounting Firm for Start-Up Funds" (Hedgeweek Magazine, 2019)
- Named "Best North American Accounting Firm" (Hedgeweek Magazine, 2011-2016, 2018)
- Named "Best Audit Services-Smaller Managers" (Hedge Fund Manager US, 2018)
- Named "Top 100 Firms" in the United States (INSIDE Public Accounting, 2009-2013, 2015, 2019-2020)
- Named "Best U.S. Hedge Fund Accountancy Firm" (Acquisition International Magazine, 2015-2018)
- Named "U.S. Overall Accountancy Firm of the Year" (Acquisition International Magazine, 2013-2014)
- Named "Best Companies to Work For" in New York State (Society for Human Resources Management,
- Named "Best Place to Work" in New York City (Crain's New York Business, 2009-2011, 2013-2020)