IEN's Effective Hedge Fund Tax Planning
WhenSeptember 17, 2019 — September 18, 2019
AMA Conference Center
New York, NY 10019
Anchin is proud to sponsor this conference that will cover valuable strategies to ensure your fund has optimized its tax plan. Anchin partner E. George Teixeira will be speaking. Use code F107anc to receive 15% off the registration fee.
Key Topics Will Include
- Working Through Key Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Provisions That Significantly Affect Hedge Funds
- Qualified Opportunity Zones: New Tax Benefit for Investors and Managers?
- Carried Interest Update: The New Three-Year Holding Period Rule
- Footnote Disclosures Under the TCJA and Other New Disclosures
- What You Currently Need to Know About GILTI, BEAT and the Transition Tax
- October 15th is Just Around the Corner! – Effectively Preparing Individual Tax Returns under the TCJA
How Will This Conference Help You?
- Receive the most up-to-date developments about ever-changing federal and state tax legislation
- Catch-up on lessons learned by expert practitioners from one of the more complicated tax seasons in decades
- Get the latest insight on how carried interest legislation will affect hedge funds
- Discover how Qualified Opportunity Zones can offer new tax benefits for investors and managers
- Understand how foreign tax issues like GILTI, BEAT, the transition tax, and other important developments affect hedge funds
- Fine-tune your tax practices by learning the latest tips, tricks, and techniques for solving
- Get highly useful guidance on year-end tax planning