Cybercrime Is at Record Levels. Are You Protected?
WhenFebruary 26, 2019
8:30am — 10:30am
Wells Fargo Headquarters
150 East 42nd Street (Concourse Level)
Until recently, most business owners protected their data by simply using an external hard drive and taking a copy home. The fear of loss by fire or water was paramount. However, the world has changed. Convenient access to data from multiple access sources – laptops, tablets and smart phones - has brought significant risk to business operations. Data theft is on the rise and must be addressed.
Join us as we discuss:
- What is a data breach and how often do they occur?
- Password safety and best practices.
- Data protection and encryption.
- Email scams and what to look out for.
- Best approach to working with professionals and financial institutions.
- Risk assessment and penetration testing procedures.
Mitchell S. Rock, Managing Director, Investments – Wells Fargo Advisors
John Curran, CEO & Co-CISO - Redpoint Cybersecurity, LLC
Brad Deflin , Founder & President - Total Digital Security Corp.
For more information or to register, please contact Mitchell S. Rock at (212) 205-2927 or Mitchell.Rock@wfadvisors.com.