Today's business and investment climate and the growth of cross border transactions mean more companies and individuals need tax specialists and accountants with a combination of global and local capabilities. Whether you are a U.S. company conducting business overseas, a foreign company with operations in the U.S., or an individual with global interests, Anchin can help you design an efficient tax structure, guide you through increasingly difficult reporting requirements, help you attain your global objectives and maximize the growth of your business.
Anchin offers the required proactive advice and support through our own team of international tax experts and our global network of advisors. Our multinational tax service teams provide a wide range of opportunities for tax savings on both inbound and outbound investments and business. We also offer inpatriate and expatriate services to executives whose careers take them around the world. Anchin also provides tax planning for income, gift and estate tax issues regarding international trusts. These services include structuring offshore trusts and asset protection trusts, planning for U.S. beneficiaries, as well as ongoing planning and compliance advice to maximize the benefits of the structure. Global compliance, reporting and planning are more important than ever. Anchin can help ensure you meet legal obligations, while increasing value, efficiency and control. Whatever your cross-border needs are, Anchin can help find a solution that integrates with your strategy and meets your objectives. Anchin’s international tax experts can help you to remain competitive, maximize opportunities and to navigate the challenges in today’s global environment.
Anchin is an independent member of BKR International, a leading global association of independent accounting and business advisory firms representing the expertise of more than 160 member firms with over 500 offices in over 80 countries around the world.
- International taxation
- Global income, estate and gift tax planning and compliance
- Information reporting and withholding tax planning and compliance
- Choice of entity
- Planning under anti-deferral taxes regimes
- Multi-disciplinary advice for new market entry
- Transfer pricing – including planning, controversy and risk management
- Cross border transaction tax planning – including mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and restructuring
- Expatriate tax planning
- Repatriation planning and loss utilization
- Export tax incentives
- Tax treaty interpretation and planning
- Global investment finance
- Supply chain and intellectual property planning
- Calculation of distributable net income from foreign trusts
- Restructuring or decanting of foreign trusts to avoid deferred interest penalties
- Individual income, gift and estate tax planning with cross-border philanthropy and tax compliance for private foundations with foreign investments and international grants
- International accounting and auditing
- Accounting and auditing
- IFRS financial statements
- Bookkeeping services
- Looking Beyond Brexit: Planning for What May Come NextJune 30, 2016
The chief challenge to consider is the heaping dose of uncertainty that has suddenly been thrust into the political and economic global scene. Uncertainty is unsettling.
- A Comparative Review: Innovation-Centric Tax Incentives in the U.S. and U.K.November 22, 2016
Yair Holtzman and Ronald Kalungi of Anchin Block & Anchin look at U.K. and U.S. tax provisions geared to stimulate R&D and technological innovation, including