Tax Reform Panel for the Services Industries
WhenFebruary 21, 2018
8:00am — 10:00am
Anchin - 1375 Broadway, 23rd Floor
Talk of the complex tax reform bill is everywhere as companies try to evaluate its potential impact.
Anchin professionals are ready to weigh in on the conversation as it pertains to the technology, public relations and advertising, and law firms sectors. The discussion will primarily focus on the following topics, with a Q&A session at the conclusion of the programming:
- Pass-Through vs. C-corp Analysis
- 20% Pass-Through Deduction
- Deferred Compensation
- Meals & Entertainment Deductibility
- Impact on Business Valuation
Participants will be eligible to receive CPE credit.
We look forward to having you join us to gain insight that will help you make informed decisions.
This presentation will feature insight from:
- Steven D. Lando, CPA - Tax Partner, Law Firms Industry Group
- Michael Brennan, CPA - Tax Senior Manager
- Raymond Dragon, MBA, MS, CPVA, ASA - Senior Manager in Business and Intellectual Property Valuation
- Brent T. Lessey, CPA, MS - Tax Manager
Questions? Contact Katherina Balram at 212.536.6828.