The New Frontier in Retirement Plan Litigation Battles
WhenMay 3, 2018
8:00am — 10:00am
1375 Broadway, 23rd Floor
Join us for a candid and engaging discussion hosted by Anchin and Lockton. Our featured guest speaker will be Thomas E. Clark Jr., JD, LLM, ERISA attorney, The Wagner Law Group. Mr. Clark counsels employers and providers on all aspects of fiduciary duties and compliance obligations and has litigated claims related to employee benefit plans, including ERISA fiduciary breach matters and benefit denials. He previously represented plan participants in the landmark case, Tibble v. Edison International, which was decided by the U.S. Supreme Court.
Key takeaways for attendees:
- What we can learn from recent litigation
- Best practices for Plan Committee members
- Questions you should be asking your providers
- How to make your retirement plan 'audit ready'
Who should attend:
- HR executives, CFOs and controllers, Plan Committee members
- 1.5 CPE credits. Participants will also receive a fiduciary training certificate.
8:00 – 8:30 AM | Breakfast and registration
8:30 – 10:00 AM | Program
Thomas E. Clark Jr.,JD, LLM
The Wagner Law Group
Deana A.Calvelli, AIF, CEBS
Lockton Investment Advisors, LLC
Deborah L . de Vries, CPA, CGMA
Partner and Leader,
Compensation & Benefits
Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP
Senior Vice President
To register in advance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, contact Kimberly Elardo of Anchin at 212.863.1455.