Anchin, Block & Anchin
Today's business and investment climate and the growth of cross border transactions mean more companies and individuals need tax specialists and accountants with a combination of global and local capabilities. Whether you are a U.S. company conducting business overseas, a foreign company with operations in the U.S., or an individual with global interests, Anchin can help you design an efficient tax structure, guide you through increasingly difficult reporting requirements, help you attain your global objectives and maximize the growth of your business.
Anchin, Block & Anchin is an independent member of BKR International, a leading global association of independent accounting and business advisory firms representing the expertise of more than 150 member firms with over 300 offices in over 70 countries around the world.
Anchin offers the required proactive advice and support through our own team of international tax experts and our global network of advisors. Our multinational tax service teams provide a wide range of opportunities for tax savings on both inbound and outbound investments and business. We also offer inpatriate and expatriate services to executives whose careers take them around the world.
Anchin, Block & Anchin also provides tax planning for income, gift and estate tax issues regarding international trusts. These services include structuring offshore trusts and asset protection trusts, planning for U.S. beneficiaries, as well as ongoing planning and compliance advice to maximize the benefits of the structure.
Global compliance, reporting and planning are more important than ever. Anchin can help ensure you meet legal obligations, while increasing value, efficiency and control. Whatever your cross-border needs are, Anchin can help find a solution that integrates with your strategy and meets your objectives. Anchin’s international tax experts can help you to remain competitive, maximize opportunities and to navigate the challenges in today’s global environment.
Our services include:
- Global income, estate and gift tax planning and compliance
- Information reporting and withholding tax planning and compliance
- Choice of entity
- Planning under anti-deferral taxes regimes
- Multi-disciplinary advice for new market entry
- Transfer pricing – including planning, controversy and risk management
- Cross border transaction tax planning – including mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and restructuring
- Expatriate tax planning
- Repatriation planning and loss utilization
- Export tax incentives
- Tax treaty interpretation and planning
- Global investment finance
- Supply chain and intellectual property planning
- Calculation of distributable net income from foreign trusts
- Restructuring or decanting of foreign trusts to avoid deferred interest penalties
- Individual income, gift and estate tax planning with cross-border philanthropy and
tax compliance for private foundations with foreign investments and international grants
International Accounting & Auditing
Anchin provides high level accounting and auditing services to companies with global operations.
Our services include:
- Accounting & Auditing
- IFRS Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping Services