Overview - Anchin At A Glance
Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP prides itself on establishing a close working relationship with you. Our aim is to become your trusted business advisors, assisting you in any way necessary to help you reach your goals. We invite you to contact us so that we may have the opportunity to satisfy your accounting, financial and business objectives, and to help you focus on achieving your goals.
ANCHIN AT A GLANCE
- 54 Partners and Principals, approximate Staff of 350
- Named "Best North American Accounting Firm" (Hedgeweek Magazine, 2011-2016)
- Named "Best U.S. Hedge Fund Accountancy Firm" (Acquisition International Magazine, 2015-2016)
- Named "U.S. Overall Accountancy Firm of the Year" (Acquisition International Magazine, 2013-2014)
- Named "Best of the Best Firms" in the United States (INSIDE Public Accounting, 2014)
- Named "Best Companies to Work For" in New York State (Society for Human Resources Management, 2007, 2009-2015)
- Named "Top Three Business Accounting Providers and Litigation Valuation Providers" (The New York Law Journal, 2014)
- Named "Best Place to Work" in New York City (Crain's New York Business, 2009-2011, 2013-2015)
- Named "Top 100 Firms" in the United States - consistently in the top 30s (INSIDE Public Accounting, 2009-2013, 2015)
- Named "Best Accounting Firm to Work For" (Accounting Today, 2008-2011)
- Independent member, BKR International, a leading network of independent accounting firms worldwide
Founded in 1923 in New York, Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP is recognized as a top-tier firm nationwide in terms of its quality, management, scope of services and work environment. With a staff of approximately 350 and highly specialized industry and service teams, Anchin provides privately-held businesses and high net worth individuals with a wide range of traditional and non-traditional advisory services. Services include accounting and auditing; tax planning and compliance services; tax credits and incentives; management and succession advisory services; litigation support, forensic accounting and valuation services; and, merger and acquisition services.
Our size and culture allows us to provide this full range of services while offering personalized attention to the diverse needs of our clients. By offering superior service and a quality work product, Anchin has enjoyed long-term relationships with our clients – some for over 50 years. Our industry expertise and our commitment to client service have also earned Anchin a stellar reputation in the business, financial and legal communities.
Anchin has been consistently named one of the “best of the best” accounting firms in the nation (INSIDE Public Accounting), best accounting firm in the nation to work for (Accounting Today), best accounting firm in North America (Hedgeweek Magazine), U.S. overall accountancy firm of the year (Acquisition International Magazine), best company to work for in New York State (Society for Human Resource Management), best place to work in New York City (Crain’s New York Business), and one of the top 100 accounting firms in the United States (INSIDE Public Accounting).
Our mission is to be our client’s Expert Partner, accomplishing this through objectivity, innovation and care. We are committed to connecting clients with partners who provide them with industry knowledge and innovative insights. Let us connect you with Your Expert Partner.
Anchin is an independent member of BKR International, a leading global association of independent accounting and business advisory firms representing the expertise of more than 150 member firms with over 300 offices in over 70 countries around the world.
Anchin is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Division for CPA Firms and its Private Companies Practice Section and Center for Public Company Audit Firms.
Anchin has always had a strong commitment to quality and service. We regularly undergo peer review examinations to insure that our internal accounting and auditing procedures meet the highest quality standards of our profession.
ANCHIN'S MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to be our clients’ Expert Partner, accomplishing this through creativity, integrity and care. We are committed to connecting clients with partners who provide them with industry knowledge and innovative insights.