Overview - Anchin At A Glance
Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP prides itself on establishing a close working relationship with you. Our aim is to become your trusted business advisors, assisting you in any way necessary to help you reach your goals. We invite you to contact us so that we may have the opportunity to satisfy your accounting, financial and business objectives, and to help you focus on achieving your goals.
ANCHIN AT A GLANCE
- 54 Partners and Principals, Staff of 350
- Named one of the "Best of the Best" Top 25 Firms in the United States (Inside Public Accounting)
- Named "Best Place to Work" in New York State (Society for Human Resources Management, 2008-2011)
- Named "Best Place to Work" in New York City (Crain's, 2009-2011, 2013)
- Named "Best Accounting Firm to Work For" (Accounting Today, 2009-2011)
- Named "Best Accounting Firm in North America" (Hedgeweek Magazine, 2011)
- Consistently one of top 30 largest firms in the United States (Inside Public Accounting)
- An independent member of BKR International, a leading global association of independent accounting and business advisory firms representing the expertise of more than 135 member firms with over 300 offices in over 70 countries around the world
- Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP today is recognized as one of the largest and fastest-growing accounting firms in the country (Public Accounting Report). The full-service firm serves privately-held businesses and high net worth individuals with a wide range of traditional and non-traditional advisory services, including financial statement preparation; tax planning and compliance services; economic development and tax incentives; management and succession advisory services; litigation support, forensic accounting and valuation services; merger and acquisition services; and wealth management.
- Our mission is to be our clients’ expert partner, accomplishing this through creativity, integrity and care. We are committed to connecting clients with industry partners who provide them with industry knowledge and innovative insights.
Founded in 1923 as a three-man partnership, Anchin has developed into one of the largest and most highly respected accounting and advisory firms in the region. The firm's exclusive focus is on providing the highest level of service and benefits to privately held businesses. We provide a full range of services, including audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements; tax preparation and strategies; detailed analysis of acquisitions and financial restructuring; expert financial advice; tax incentives and strategies; management and succession advisory services; litigation support and forensic accounting and business profitability consulting.
Anchin is an independent member of BKR International, a leading global association of independent accounting and business advisory firms representing the expertise of more than 135 member firms with over 300 offices in over 70 countries around the world.
Anchin has always had a strong commitment to quality and service. We regularly undergo peer review examinations to insure that our internal accounting and auditing procedures meet the highest quality standards of our profession set forth by The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB).
Our growth has made us one of the largest independent accounting firms in the region, yet we are keenly aware that personalized service is crucial to client satisfaction. The people of Anchin are a dedicated group of professionals clearly focused on serving our clients' needs and interests.
Our mission is to be our clients’ Expert Partner, accomplishing this through creativity, innovation, insight, integrity and care. We are committed to connecting clients with experts who provide them industry partners who provide them with industry knowledge and innovative insights.