Overview - Anchin At A Glance
Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP prides itself on establishing a close working relationship with you. Our aim is to become your trusted business advisors, assisting you in any way necessary to help you reach your goals. We invite you to contact us so that we may have the opportunity to satisfy your accounting, financial and business objectives, and to help you focus on achieving your goals.
ANCHIN AT A GLANCE
- 56 Partners and Principals, Staff of 350
- Named one of the "Best of the Best" Top 25 Firms in the United States (Inside Public Accounting)
- Named "Best Accounting Firm to Work For" (Accounting Today, 2008-2011)
- Named "Best North American Accounting Firm" (Hedgeweek Magazine, 2011-2013)
- Named "Best Companies to Work For" in New York State (Society for Human Resources Management, 2007, 2009-2013)
- Named "Best Place to Work" in New York City (Crain's New York Business, 2009-2011, 2013)
- Consistently one of top 30 largest firms in the United States (Inside Public Accounting)
- Independent member, BKR International, a leading network of independent accounting firms worldwide
Founded in 1923 in New York, Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP is recognized as a top-tier firm nationwide in terms of its quality, management, scope of services and work environment. With a staff of approximately 350 and highly specialized industry and service teams, Anchin provides privately-held businesses and high net worth individuals with a wide range of traditional and non-traditional advisory services. Services include accounting and auditing services; tax planning and compliance services; tax credits and incentives; management and succession advisory services; litigation support, forensic accounting and valuation services; and, merger and acquisition services.
Our size and culture allows us to provide this full range of services while offering personalized attention to the diverse needs of our clients. By offering superior service and a quality work product, Anchin has enjoyed long-term relationships with our clients – some for over 50 years. Our industry expertise and our commitment to client service have also earned Anchin a stellar reputation in the business, financial and legal communities.
Anchin is an independent member of BKR International, a leading global association of independent accounting and business advisory firms representing the expertise of more than 150 member firms with over 300 offices in over 70 countries around the world.
Anchin is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Division for CPA
Firms and its Private Companies Practice Section and Center for Public Company Audit Firms.
Anchin has always had a strong commitment to quality and service. We regularly undergo peer review examinations to insure that our internal accounting and auditing procedures meet the highest quality standards of our profession set forth by The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB).
ANCHIN'S MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to be our clients’ Expert Partner, accomplishing this through creativity, integrity and care. We are committed to connecting clients with partners who provide them with industry knowledge and innovative insights.